This Privacy Statement describes the privacy practices of the LDC Hotels & Resorts in connection with information that we collect through websites operated by us from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement, including LDChotels.com and other websites owned or controlled by the LDC Hotels & Resorts.
· Collection of Personal Information
- In order to confirm your transaction activities on the website and make it easier for you to access information on the website, we will ask you to share with us some of your personal information, such as your name, telephone Number, and email address. If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, you may contact us at email@example.com.
· In order to confirm transactions and to allow
- The personal information of yours that we gather will only be used in transaction related operations and the mailing of e-newsletter or DM.
· Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We will not sell, exchange or lend any of your personal information that we gather on the website to any other organization or individual, or use it for purposes other than those stated above without your prior consent.
- If there is a need for use to share your personal information with a third party to provide additional services or special offers, for example, providing special offers or holding promotional events with other service providers, we will provide a full explanation for the event/offer, and you may decide whether or not to accept this particular service/offer.
· Cookies Policy
· About the right to amend the privacy protection clauses
Last Updated: 8 May 2018